Blog Hop: Jumping on the train
Blog Hop: Jumping on the train
Starting my new blog is exciting in many ways. Find my blog on www.susanwomble.com
First, now I can be tagged in blog hops. I like the idea of a blog hop. It’s similar to the tag game that I played as a child. I have been tagged twice on this character blog so I am going to answer questions about two of my characters in two different books. Please make sure to visit the websites of the people who tagged me. Donna Meredith: www.donnameredith.com and Bruce Ballister: http://www.dreamlanddiaries.com/
This is my character blog entry. The first is Paisley form The Wheel Trilogy and the second is Leah Skye from my upcoming book set for release August 14, 2014.
I love these characters; I see mixtures of people from my life intermingled within these characters. I like significantly flawed characters. They are just more interesting.
Book : The Wheel Trilogy
1. What is the name of your character? Is s/he fictional or a historic person? Paisley Mueller/ fictional
2. When and where is the story set? Dystopian Bavaria,Germany sometime in the future the world has been quarantined for twelve years following a deadly virus outbreak
3. What should we know about him/her? Smart independent, Uncounted, Been quarantined all her life, She has been sheltered and is not used to other people besides her small group of survivors
4. What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life? Mother and sister taken in human trafficking ring and sold to the royals who control the root, the basic ingredient for the cure for the virus, fighting for democracy against mercenaries who have taken over the world
5. What is the personal goal of the character? To help bring the world out of hiding with democratic rule and get the bloodthirsty mercenaries out of power and to rescue her mother and sister
6. What is the title of this novel, and can we read more about it? #1 The Big Wheel, #2 Take the Helm, Read more on my website: www.susanwomble.com
Book: Boodstone Legacy
1. What is the name of your character? Is s/he fictional or a historic person? Leah Skye/fictional
2. When and where is the story set? Berry, Florida fictional town/ In the present time
3. What should we know about him/her? Coming of Age and discovers a heightening of her senses (smell, taste, sight, hearing and touch) in a powerful way. She turns 15 and discovers that she is able to sense in a super powerful way
4. What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life? Figuring out what an ancient prophecy about a special one to unite ancient clans and understand why her senses are heightening. She is thrust into a special separate school and discovers members of these clans and falls for one of her classmates, Z who is from Alaska
5. What is the personal goal of the character? To find her role she has in the prophecy while coming of age and falling in love with a boy who is promised to another and fighting off the dark factions of the clan who want to kills her and her family.
6. What is the title of this novel, and can we read more about it? Bloodstone Legacy-Read more on my website: www.susanwomble.com
Now I will be tagging the following three people for next week--M.R. Street, award-winning author of Blue Rock Rescue and The Werewolf’s Daughter, Ellen Thomas author of The Bipolar Express and Laura Cogdill, author of Liquidating Life: An almost-daily account of a journey with brain cancer. Ladies we look forward to your blogs next Monday